This position is responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities; manages and directs the Account Managers and Marketing Supports towards the achievement of sales and marketing targets in line with company’s vision and values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Does and presents Sales Forecast for the year
• Develops marketing plans and strategies of specific accounts/territories
• To develop new business prospects in the territory
Sales Team Generation
• Achievement of Sales Quotas
• Monitors sales targets , accomplishments and performance of the Account Managers
• Provides timely report to Management regarding sales and projects
• Manages and develop new and existing clients
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Maintains contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Maintains relationship with internal clients
• Ensure proper documentation and compliance to systems and procedures resulting to full collection from client
• Monitors projects of AMs to deliver customer requirements
• Provide assistance in the collection of accounts ensuring that all projects and services are fully paid
Training and Staff Development
• To develop a training plan on AM development and further training
• Conducts regular coaching with Account Managers to build motivation and selling skills, one-on-one review with Account Managers to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Managers sales performance
• Assists Account Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations
• Takes an active role in character building and skills development of subordinates to help attain their highest potential not only as an employee but also as an individual and member of the society
• Implements & adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
• Responsible for disciplining his/her team members, including but not limited to verbal and written reprimand and in timely issuance of NOX (Notice to Explain ) and implementing disciplinary actions as deemed necessary
• Conducts periodic evaluation of staff and recommends promotion, commendation, incentives or training as necessary
• Does necessary assigned or needed task as deemed necessary by management
• With a college degree in Business, Marketing, Interior Design, or other related courses.
• With at least 3 years’ experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Ability to supervise and train staff
• With strong marketing, strategic thinking, team management, scheduling experience
• With organizational ability to manage and prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Must be patient, persevering, result oriented, mature, aggressive, has a good command of the English language, a team player, and work well under pressure
SALARY RANGE: Php25,000.00 to Php30,000.00
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent