Position Title: Administrative Services Assistant (Contract of Service Personnel)
Location: Region 7 Office (2F Machay Bldg., Gorordo Ave., Cebu City)
Salary Grade: SG 12
No. of Openings: 1
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Commerce Major in Accounting,
Economics, Finance, Management, Public Administration or Law
Experience: One (1) Year Experience in Various Administrative Work
Training: Four (4) Hours of Relevant Training in Administrative Work
Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
- Assists in the planning, implementation, monitoring and coordination of the administrative and manpower requirements of the Region and District Offices.
- Coordinates with the Regional Admin Officer in on recruitment and other personnel movements affecting the Region and Districts.
- Assists in monitoring the performance ratings of employees of the Region and Districts.
- Assists in the monitoring of adequate supplies, equipment and other logistics support; formulates and operationalizes internal controls thereof together with its proper maintenance.
- Prepares budgets and reports and monitoring of expenditures and office maintenance required for submission to Management. Consolidates Region and District reports for submission.
- Assists in the preparation of general payrolls/vouchers for salaries and supplies, monitors, application for leave, job orders, and other routinary forms for administrative support.
- Assists in the monitoring of physical inventory of properties and preparation of related reports.
- Packages documents for disposition of unserviceable properties and waste materials and facilitate bidding of said items.
- Assists in preparation of contracts for CoS personnel, Contract of Lease for building rentals, and other related documents.
- Assists in administrative and personnel related communications/memoranda and coordination with CSC, GSIS, HDMF, Philhealth , BIR, etc. on Region and District concerns.
- System generation and electronic submission of Quarterly and Annual Taxes Withheld for personnel under Job Order/Contract of Services (Form 1701Q and 1701A)/Submission of consolidated SALNs).
- Monitors attendance of employees and prepare related reports i.e. Daily Time Record review, Monthly Summary Status Report of Attendance, etc.
- Perform other related functions as may be required.
Interested and qualified applicants must signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter:
- Fully accomplished Notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent-passport sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017—downloadable at csc.gov.ph);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
Applicants are advised to hand in or email their application to:
ENGR. GAVINO D. FIGURACION
Regional Manager, Region 7
National Housing Authority
Second Floor, Machay Bldg., Gorordo Ave., Cebu City
If e-mailed, specify the position applied for in the subject.
Deadline of applications shall be on Friday, July 19, 2019.
- time management
- technical writing