Position Title: Senior Accounting Processor A
Location: Region 7 Office
Salary Grade: SG 12
No. of Openings: 1
Education: Completion of two (2) years college studies in Commerce/Business
Administration preferably with twelve (12) units in Accounting
Experience: Two (2) years experience in posting data and in accounting and bookkeeping
Training: Eight (8) hours of training on prescribed Government Accounting Systems and
Eligibility: Career Service (Sub-Professional) First Level
- Prepares vouchers including attachments for disbursements/liquidations (Supporting documents for Purchases of Goods and Services: Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Request for Quotations, etc.).
- Computations of payables and billings, taxes withheld from purchases of materials and services.
- Initial review of maintenance and update of Disbursement/Liquidation Voucher Logbook, Logbook Monitoring for Diesel Consumption and the like.
- Review of disbursement vouchers /liquidation of cash advances as to completeness of documents and correctness of amount.
- System generation and electronic submission of monthly, quarterly and annual supplier's tax remittances with Alphalist - Form 1600, 0619-E, 1601-EQ, 1604-E (Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) & Expanded Value Added Tax (EVT))
- Preparation summary reports e.g. Check Disbursement Record, Report on Liquidation of MOOE Funds, Report of MOOE Disbursement, and the like.
- Encoding of checks, preparation of deposit slips for remittances, update regular status reports, and facilitate releasing of checks, initial review of disbursement/liquidation vouchers, ensure completeness of attachments for liquidation.
- Perform other related functions as may be required.
Interested and qualified applicants must signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter:
- Fully accomplished Notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent-passport sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017—downloadable at csc.gov.ph);
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
Applicants are advised to hand in or email their application to:
ENGR. GAVINO D. FIGURACION
Regional Manager, Region 7
National Housing Authority
Second Floor, Machay Bldg., Gorordo Ave., Cebu City
If e-mailed, specify the position applied for in the subject.
Deadline of applications shall be on Friday, July 19, 2019.
- attention to detail