This position is responsible for handling inbound calls, e-mails and/or chat with the goal of ensuring resolution of customer issues. The candidate is expected to be an effective communicator in both Mandarin and English.
• At least High School Graduate;
• Open to Native and Non-native speakers;
• Must be fluent in MANDARIN / MANDARIN AND FUKIEN / MANDARIN AND CANTONESE;
• Strong English communication skills;
• Must know how to read and write Chinese characters;
• Resourceful and quick to adapt to changes;
• Proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and MS Word;
• Willing to work shifting schedule;
• Willing to work in Makati City;
• Can start ASAP.
If you get hired, you’ll get to enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive salary package
• Healthcare benefits
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Great career growth opportunity
For faster processing text SARAH 0917-623-0367 or email your resume to email@example.com
WALK-IN AND APPLY! Proceed at our office, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City. Monday to Friday 9am – 2pm
Do not forget to bring your resume and a valid ID. You can also tag along your friends and be hired together.
- Mandarin Bilingual
- Call Center Agent