• Updates Daily Sales Report and keeps record for management use
• Makes Monthly Inventory Report
• Monitors the flow of Corporate Fund
• In Charge of Liquidation
• Make payments for company expenses under VisMin Region
• Checks documents especially suppliers invoices and delivery receipts if contains complete necessary information before transmitting to head office to avoid charges or deductions to whoever is liable (under Company's Policy)
• Coordinates with the Accounting Department with the Head Office to assure open communication necessary for every possible transaction
• Coordinates with outside parties concerning corporate transaction
Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper
• Handling Accounts Receivable
• Monitors Charge Sales and Charge Sales Payments to ensure accurate details of charges and payments made by each customers.
• Informs the Front Office regarding customers with no contracts or Letter of Authorization (LOA) to assure complete supporting documents before sending the Statement of Account (SOA).
• Prepares Statement of Account to inform customers about their unpaid charges.
• Files SOA duplicate copies for documentation.
• Prepares Weekly Updated Summary of Accounts Receivable for presentation to management showing due or overdue accounts of customers that needs to follow up for payments.
• Manage phone calls and sending e-mails to customers to inform them regarding their unpaid balances.
• Responsible in preparing Monthly Financial Report and Monthly Disbursement Report showing the status of the company’s daily operation .
• Logs check issuances in the disbursement book and files check vouchers for documentation.
• Responsible in preparing Summary List of Purchases (SLP) every month and every semi-annual as needed for BIR purposes.
• Ensured compliance with Accounting Deadlines.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management Accounting
Colegio San Agustin-Bacolod
Kabankalan Catholic College