• Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
• Ensuring that the company is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to the board. - Provides analytical support and internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
• Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as treasury management, 4 plans, grants payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing.
Sales and Marketing:
• Visit clients to demonstrate use of products, show samples and providing solutions to their problem. - arrange a schedule of visits to major potential buyers by contacting people and making appointments.
• Develop and update knowledge of our own products and the products of our competitors.
• Speak with other sales and marketing personnel in the company to determine the best methods of promoting products.
• Establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used.
• Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms.
• Prepare contracts and record orders.
• Report to employers on sales and provide feedback about the marketing of new or established products.
• Carry out formal presentations of products using videos and other training aids, attend promotional markets and organize product displays.
• Work on telemarketing campaigns - plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets.
Newsroom Admin Assistant
Scope of work:
• Compiles, dispenses, and files news stories and related copy to assist editorial personnel in broadcasting newsroom: Telephones government agencies and sports facilities and monitors other stations to obtain weather, traffic, and sports information.
• Telephones people involved in news events to obtain further information or to arrange for on-air or background interviews by news broadcasting personnel.
• Files and retrieves news scripts, printouts, and recording tapes.
• May make written copies of news stories called in from remote locations.
• May record, edit, and play back tapes of news stories to assist COLUMNIST/COMMENTATOR, using recording and splicing machines and equipment.
• Acts as a petty cash custodian.
• Also includes: answering telephone calls, maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, taking messages, typing/word processing, filing, organizing meetings, using a variety of software packages, booking transport and accommodation.
• managing databases
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrati.ve systems, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients, preparing letters, presentations and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop an understanding of the offices’ requirements regarding human resources, administrative functions and company needs. Also partners with the executive management office to identify talent gaps and address the needs of departments, vice presidents, directors, managers and staff in key positions. I am also responsible for full, accurate and equitable administration of all compensation and benefits and will be directly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day work and direct supervision of the Receptionist and Office Coordinator.
As Human Resources and Administration Manger I work directly with the Office of the Director and the Country Manager and collaborate closely with the Finance Manager.
Specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to:
• Staff recruitment, retention and terminations, Labor relations
• Create/ amend the Company Code of Conduct
• Budget Planning and defining variances
• Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms
• Benefits administration and staff compensation
• Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
• Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
• Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
• Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
• Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
• Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction
• Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
• Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff
• Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to non-profit personnel management
• Other duties as necessary and related
IELTS/TOEFL INSTRUCTOR (HOME-BASED)
• I was a freelance online teacher. I was teaching IELTS, ESL and TOEFL through online. I had students from Korea, Japan, China and Iran. I just ran my own home-based job, and got students from referrals of my previous students. I hired two teachers with me because I cannot accommodate the growing number of students who wants to study with me online.
Day-to-day activities may include:
• Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities; marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students' progress and development.
• Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
• selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment - preparing Students for qualifications and upcoming IELTS examinations;
• Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Felipe Verallo Foundation College